J. Cheves Ligon | Associate
Cheves Ligon practices complex business litigation, personal tort litigation, and product liability defense throughout the country. His varied background as a business defense and personal injury plaintiff attorney give him a unique perspective in representing his clients.
- Represented plaintiffs in personal injury and wrongful death claims in complex trucking accidents, premises liability cases, and dram shop actions.
- Represented Fortune 500 companies in multi-million and multi-billion dollar lawsuits.
- Presented oral argument before 3 Texas courts of appeals on statutory and constitutional matters.
- Won a 9-0 reversal of a pro bono criminal client’s case at Texas’s highest court, the Court of Criminal Appeals, on constitutional grounds.
- Texas Bar Association
- Order of the Wig and Robe